If you are planning a trip to South Beach this November, then look no further for a list of the top attractions and events happening during the month.
Miami will be celebrating many exciting events in November from a weekend of NASCAR racing to the beloved Miami Book Fair.
- NASCAR Ford Championship Weekend (November 16 – 18)
- Miami Book Fair International (November 11-18)
- Coconut Grove Food & Wine Festival (November 24)
- Miami Lantern Light Festival (November 30, 2018 – January 20)
The concert calendar is also stocked with top performers like Elton John, Marc Anthony, Travis Scott, Ozuna, and more.
- Tracy Morgan (November 3 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino)
- Twenty One Pilots Bandito Tour (November 4 at BB&T Center)
- Snow Patrol (November 6 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino)
- Ottmar Liebert & Luna Negra (November 8 at Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
- Travis Scott – Astroworld – Wish You Were Here Tour (November 11 at AmericanAirlines Arena)
- Marc Anthony Legacy Tour (November 16 at AmericanAirlines Arena)
- Top Of The World – A Tribute To The Carpenters (November 17 at Aventura Arts & Cultural Center)
- Stephen Stills & Judy Collins (November 18 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
- Rodgers & Hammerstein’s The King And I (November 20 – December 2 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
- Hello, Dolly! (November 20 – 25 at the Ziff Opera House at the Adrienne Arsht Center)
- Ozuna – Aura Tour (November 21 at BB&T Center)
- Elton John – Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour – November 23 at BB&T Center and November 24 at AmericanAirlines Arena
As Thanksgiving approaches, visitors will also get to partake in all the holiday splendor happening throughout South Beach.
- Santa’s Enchanted Forest (November 1 to January 6)
- Christmas Tree Lighting at Bayfront Park (November 23)
- Miami Lantern Light Festival (November 30 – January 20)
When you visit during November, you can easily find a wealth of activities to partake in.