In our last posts we touched base on how important it is to choose the right hotel for us and our families, but think of a situation where you find yourself in such a great hotel, with outstanding amenities and the distinctive theme you have been looking for, but the only issue is that you are lack of the proper beach outfit. So, how to know whether you are wearing the right beachwear pieces or not? This blog is willing to illustrate Miami Beach hotel customers how to look amazing in such a chic place like Miami Beach.
SoBe’s night life is very well known for its stylish, classy and fun ambiance, therefore every action you make should be according the standards of one of the most exciting places on earth. This is to say that an upbeat city does not have to mean exactly expensive or frivolous, it just means that every time you do something, you do it with passion and the ever-loved commitment to the “avant-garde”. But what exactly does this eminent word mean?
It means that as far as swimsuits trends is concerned you are always defying the “status quo” and subverting the established order bringing in new concepts in terms of cuts, materials, styles, colors, textures and a number of parameters that became part of the inner circle of society dogmas. For instance, in the last decades women’s preferences on swimsuits migrated from the one piece to the two-piece swimsuits, which indeed set a breaking point in the beach fashion.
From that point on we have become spectators of the births of new concepts such as monokinis and tankinis and other alterations of the regular one piece bathing suit. These alterations of the classic one piece are subject to be worn according the occasion.
- You’d rather wearing the one piece (doesn’t have to be missy) for the night events; they are ideal to go with a cover up.
- If you consider yourself an athletic woman whose preferences deal with the sportive sphere you might want to wear a tankini, a one piece or any halter top swimsuit.
- Avoid the bright colors if the event calls for simplicity and moderation.
If you think you are lack of the appropriate bathing suit try the several places surrounding the affordable South Beach hotels where you would be able to do your shopping. It is easy to find awesome boutiques, however if you do not have the time for strolling around the city you might want to try some online shopping (try swimwear360.com and sunbain.com). Down by Collins Ave, where the Red South Beach hotel is located, there are plenty of good places for complimenting your physical appearance especially in the beach.
As you can see, traveling and holidays are not only about cozy dwelling and fun attractions but they are also about looking good and feeling ok with yourself. Lastly, this post does not intend anything but pointing out the importance of beachwear but if you do want to go for subverting the established order think of a good inspiration: The Red.
Recently I just started thinking of the features of an unbeatable vacation at any hotel in South Beach with your family or friends and what came to my mind at that time was that a really huge proportion of your satisfaction rate depends on how pleasant or unpleasant was your experience as for hotel is concerned.
Come to think of it I’ve had several outstanding experiences in hotels as well as the awful ones which helped me out to build a criterion structure that allows me now to share in this blog my analysis on hotels and how to choose the right one. Let me start by saying that a nice stay at a hotel (as broad as it could be understood: amenities, service, added values) can make up for an awful outdoor time, however it is impossible to say the same thing in the opposite direction. Great outdoor activities can never make it up for those appalling hotel nights. How so? Plain answer: it is always better (as interpreted for our body) to get good rest than having a ‘blast’ outside but a lack of comfort indoors.
I guess the final product of my lucubration was the following aspects that can be overlooked to make your stay a really amusing experience:
- Location: as far as location is concerned you have to check first if the hotel is about to welcome a large group of guests because, as everyone knows and economy laws and convenience has determined, every single hotel charge higher rates when the occupancy has reached its maximum level. Also if your budget isn’t that much flexible you would have to keep in mind that it will be more expensive to stay at a hotel that is closer to city center, shopping areas or train stations. Trying somewhere else will always worth it.
- Franchises and chains: even though chain hotel clients might accept this fact as an objective and credible aspect when searching for the right place to stay, I found this to be really tricky. A chain hotel can proportionate a sense of quality nevertheless there are chain hotels that are really bad, with poor standards of service and on their way down to bankruptcy. There are, of course, a lot of exceptions to this rule. My only intention is to let the readers of this blog know that staying at a chain hotel is never a warranty of good service yet it could work in most of cases, just remember to always be aware of this.
- Ratings: If you make your choices based on what it’s been said by the hotel itself (pictures, amenities, ratings) you are clearly making a big mistake due to the lack of impartiality. You should then look for neutral ratings websites rather than comments and reviews from the hotels themselves. This will give you enhance your critical awareness.
- Boutique Hotels: Even though this type of hotels does not have as many rooms as a regular they are sure to offer a better service. The great difference is the value added to each detail. Right here it is easy to find couples in romantic getaways spending a lovely time at a Miami boutique hotel.
Other than the above things your experience at a hotel is a matter of likes and points of view, the more you have the best it will be.
Miami Beach: the perfect getaway for families, adventurous and passionate couples who are looking forward to rekindle and old flame or just hang out in the windswept beaches. If you are in the mood of discovering or interacting with new experiences, and specifically when it has to do with hotels, the unavoidable place is the Red South Beach Hotel, an iconic Hotel by Collins Avenue that reminds us the elegance and sophistication of the baroque style. Its walls and furniture have not only behold the guests walking in and out of its doors but satisfied customers who have had the chance to spend a night in one of the most inspiring places in the U.S. Besides the unbeatable shopping this branch of paradise (SoBe) offers plenty of affordable Miami beach hotels, including of course, The Red.
Any attempts to describe this chic Miami Beach hotel would be worthless due to the complexity of decoration, the combination of old yet stylish interiors, the service and the beautiful view that can be seen from some of the rooms. So if you feel like seeing for yourself the inner substance of this post you would have to check out this hotel and make your own decisions. Hanging on its walls you can easily find the Ecstasy of St. Teresa by Bernini or any of Caravaggio’s paintings and even Rembrandt which could be understood as an invitation to spend some time at a classy hotel while emulating the nights of the German Augustusburg Palace.
The Red and the romance month: what an amazing recipe for an unforgettable summer!